Mauro Camoranesi (38 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Camo might not have the pace, some of those others do. He is certainly the most complete, rightsided player though.

If Nedved decides to retire, which I hope he does not of course, Camoranesi would be perfect in that midfield slot in Ranieri's 4-3-3.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
7/3/2007 11:00 PM

Nedved And Camoranesi Set To Sign New Juve Deals

Juve midfielders Pavel Nedved and Mauro Camoranesi are expected to confirm their stay at Juventus for next year…

zoom - galleria Following his holiday in the Czech Republic, former golden ball winner Pavel Nedved will return to Turin in the next few days, and will confirm his decision to extend his contract with Juventus.

He is also expected to meet with agent Mino Raiola, and tell him to refute any offers coming from different clubs, as he did last year when Raiola was handling an offer from Austrian side Salzburg, but Nedved chose to go down to the Serie B along with Juventus.

Meanwhile, also Mauro Camoranesi will discuss his stay at Juve, and is becoming more and more convinced given the team's movements in the transfer window.

He will meet his agent, Fortunato, and Federico Pastorello, an agent who has followed Camoranesi throughout his years in Italy to discuss options later this week.

There is a good chance that Camoranesi would continue serving the Old Lady, as the club’s leadership have made positive remarks about the player.

A compromise formula could be agreed upon, in what will come as another very good news for the Bianconeri.

More good news. we could have one hell of a midfield next season.

Dec 26, 2004
im sure dom will agree that over the time ive been a bit of a critic of camo especially on his atitude off pitch, but camo is undoubtedly the most underrated winger in the world, ppl rage on about ronaldo,simao,quaresma - all 1 season wonders but camo is the most consistant and determined player ive come across since zambrotta

This would make the "Joke Of The Season" if it were posted anywhere else a Juventus forum.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This would make the "Joke Of The Season" if it were posted anywhere else a Juventus forum.
well i actually watch the prem and several other leagues instead of watching youtube clips showing the 'best of' the players which unfortunatly alot of football fans have resorted too in terms of judging a player instead of actually watching the match, better more going to the matches themselves, i cant see how 1 good season from ronaldo cud possibly make him better than consistant successive seasons of camoranesi

Dec 26, 2004
well i actually watch the prem and several other leagues instead of watching youtube clips showing the 'best of' the players which unfortunatly alot of football fans have resorted too in terms of judging a player instead of actually watching the match, better more going to the matches themselves, i cant see how 1 good season from ronaldo cud possibly make him better than consistant successive seasons of camoranesi
I don't wanna even discuss C.R... Simao is twice the player Camo is and he is underrated like hell... just remove yar Juve glasses and ya gonna see it easily.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I don't wanna even discuss C.R... Simao is twice the player Camo is and he is underrated like hell... just remove yar Juve glasses and ya gonna see it easily.
I have to disagree there. Just looking at Camo's impact with juve both in the league and CL, and i simply see a better player than Simao. Simao is good but not that good imo, he overrated to a certain extent. Also camo is playing in one of the top leagues and doing great Simao's sustained form was always in the Super league which is a inferior league imo.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Didn't you learned anything on this forum :disagree: Juve players are the best in the world and noone can be compared to them, did you know that Belardi is better than Cech and Ronaldinho is shite player who would never could get first team spot at Juve :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
simao??? looooooool hahaha and thats why hes still playing for mickey mouse benfica :lol: simao is nowhere near underrated, more on the overrated, camoranesi is certainly the most underrated winger and most complete winger, id be interested to know if u can actually match that, no i didnt think so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)