Mauro Camoranesi (63 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Don't you guys think by looking at the way he moves, dribbles, controls the ball as well as the ability to retain it, would make Camoranesi a better playmaker (CM/AMF) than a winger? Also his positioning, he always goes more central when he has the ball..
he seems more like an all rounder after that youtube slip i just saw! :tup: how underrated! someone plz show this to secco! might give him more reasons to keep him and offer whatever camo needs! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
:confused: Have you never watched Camoranesi play? .. Have you never watched Juventus play?
take a look at the place i live in and judge for yourself!

the time when i've watched most Juve matches was, u can say, this season when some of it was thru shitty streams and next comes the time when they played CL and my shitty sports channels showed them!

i may have seen them play RM and ACM, but TBH, at that time, i didnt really pay attention to things like player performance n stuff and only wanted to see if we won or lost! but in recent times, and this season especially, i've begun to notice the players n their performance n stuff. though

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
im sure dom will agree that over the time ive been a bit of a critic of camo especially on his atitude off pitch, but camo is undoubtedly the most underrated winger in the world, ppl rage on about ronaldo,simao,quaresma - all 1 season wonders but camo is the most consistant and determined player ive come across since zambrotta

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
im sure dom will agree that over the time ive been a bit of a critic of camo especially on his atitude off pitch, but camo is undoubtedly the most underrated winger in the world, ppl rage on about ronaldo,simao,quaresma - all 1 season wonders but camo is the most consistant and determined player ive come across since zambrotta
Only Zambrotta?! Come on...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
First Ronaldo, Simao and Quaresma are not one season wonders. Second remeber that Camo also had problems with consistancy too, but I agree he's underrated and he's loss will be huge for us.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
thats stupid. theres no way they are 1 season wonders, where was camo aged 21? look at ronaldo and quaresma they are much better than he is.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Don't you guys think by looking at the way he moves, dribbles, controls the ball as well as the ability to retain it, would make Camoranesi a better playmaker (CM/AMF) than a winger? Also his positioning, he always goes more central when he has the ball..

he's multi-talented !!:agree:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You don't like them because they're Portuguese...ain't that it?

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Ronaldo & Quaresma are cheap entertainers compared to some serious players of that type. Remember how Ronaldo looked like against Milan in CL compared to Kaka? Ridiculous, if you ask me/

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Joaquin Reyes Quaresma Simao Duff Pennant Robben are all chickenshit in front of Camo...i dont like him but Respect towards the guy's performance and consistency

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
thats stupid. theres no way they are 1 season wonders, where was camo aged 21? look at ronaldo and quaresma they are much better than he is.
He was in Mexico, and you wouldn't know anything about him. But at 24 he was with Verona and weaving all his magic ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)