Mauro Camoranesi (109 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve: CamoraneSì

Camoranesi verso l'accordo per restare alla Juventus. L'italo-argentino: "Ringrazio per le belle parole il presidente Cobolli Gigli". Nei prossimi giorni l'incontro con il suo agente. Poi toccherà al rinnovo del contratto di Del Piero.
(Tuttosport)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
I just read a story on Channel 4 that Secco and other directors have flown to Portugal to try to get Pepe. Football is a team sport some have more to decide than others but I don't believe one man gets to decide about millions without even telling the other members of the board.:eyebrows:

probably u r right to some extent, but look at older juve, how many ppl were there who usually got decisions? 1 or 2. so what i imply is that there should be a leader in the team that deals with the decisions, though of course he needs others approval (formal or not so much)

and i dont say that secco &co will not be able to deal with the issues, (though myself i really doubt that our board is capable of putting us into the wiining track). lets wait and see what comes out in the future/

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Is that you're opinon or are you reporting that from somewhere and are in the process of posting the article/source? Just curious, good news gets me hype :D
The negotiations between his agent and Blanc are going very well. There will be more meetings later, so don't say it loudly.

He will stay

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Camoranesi is a perfect player for Juventus. Brazzo and Marchionni are good, but Camoranesi is both better and has been working with DP, Ned, Trez for a while. Camoranesi on Juventus, IMO is a must.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Agreed, tonykart. Those players are the backbone of Juventus today. It was necessary that Camo, Trez and Buffon signed extensions, or else we woulda switched our entire starting eleven from last Serie A campaign. Now that would just be wrong.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Camoranesi L'appuntamento per il sì

09:37 del 02 luglio

L'agente, in Italia, attende la chiamata della dirigenza juventina per definire il prolungamento. (Tuttosport)

His agent, in Italy, is waiting for a call from the Juve management to agree terms for the extension

Soldatino

Don't you guys think by looking at the way he moves, dribbles, controls the ball as well as the ability to retain it, would make Camoranesi a better playmaker (CM/AMF) than a winger? Also his positioning, he always goes more central when he has the ball..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)