Mauro Camoranesi (110 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
its funny how u protect the cancer, and attack the good. bettega secured trez, thats fact!
bettega has been doing the majority of the negotiations up till now - fact
who's facts? the papers fact? the same papers that say Ronaldinho is going to Milan for months now...
I just don't buy it that a club like Juve let one man decide decisions like that.
Good or bad I think they are reached in agreement with a number of people in the board. But that's right you dislike the entire board except for Bettega.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
well it is true that history is done by single individuals and not by groups. For that reason the role of the last man of the triad was significant for juve in very difficult period.

however once he is gone and the job is in the hands of others we will see if those ones are able to write the history of juve as successfully as the triad.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Juve, resta anche Camoranesi

Dopo Trezeguet, altro colpo bianconero

di Enzo Palladini

Manca un solo grosso nome all'elenco dei "sì" per il nuovo progetto Juve. E' quello di Mauro German Camoranesi, centrocampista campione del mondo che dopo la firma di Trezeguet rimane l'unico del gruppo storico bianconero ad avere ancora qualcosa in sospeso con la dirigenza bianconera. Camoranesi era stato convocato un paio di settimane fa insieme al suo agente Elio Sergio Fortunato ed era uscito dalla sede della Juve visibilmente contrariato: gli era stato proposto, a conti fatti, un aumento di stipendio pari a circa 100 mila euro l'anno.

Ma negli ultimi giorni in casa bianconera è cambiato tutto, dalla proprietà è arrivato il via libera per nuovi investimenti abbastanza pesanti e il contratto di "Camo" rientra in questa strategia. Ecco perchè entro una settimana, Fortunato (che aveva minacciato di rivolgersi alla Fifa per chiedere la risoluzione del contratto) verrà convocato nuovamente per una proposta economica che partirà da 3,5 milioni a stagione, arrontondaboli a oltre 4 con premi e incentivi. Da qui il grande ottimismo all'interno della società bianconera, che conta di far firmare al nazionale italiano un contratto quadriennale.

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/controcampo/articoli/articolo368095.shtml

:weee:

David01

Aug 20, 2006
well it is true that history is done by single individuals and not by groups. For that reason the role of the last man of the triad was significant for juve in very difficult period.

however once he is gone and the job is in the hands of others we will see if those ones are able to write the history of juve as successfully as the triad.
I just read a story on Channel 4 that Secco and other directors have flown to Portugal to try to get Pepe. Football is a team sport some have more to decide than others but I don't believe one man gets to decide about millions without even telling the other members of the board.:eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)