Mauro Camoranesi (3 Viewers)

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Marchionni is a Ranieri favorite, no?

I thought I heard he was going to be one of Man City's main targets should the Tinkerman have landed there.

Incidentally, looks like channel4 is reporting Camoranesi is close to re-signing after all.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:agree:I don' t hear anyone dissing Secco now! We just need to buy good cb's and we have a killer Juve once again.
renewing trez and camo and signing a few players doesnt change anything, secco is getting far too much credit for something bettega had alot of influence in, trez i doubt wud of signed on if it wasnt for bettega. secco is still my enemy and it will take a great deal still to win me over.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
renewing trez and camo and signing a few players doesnt change anything, secco is getting far too much credit for something bettega had alot of influence in, trez i doubt wud of signed on if it wasnt for bettega. secco is still my enemy and it will take a great deal still to win me over.
Why is it whenwe get good news it's because of Bettega and all bad is Secco fault. The world is not like that you morron. Bettega and his compadres nearly got us in serie C.:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)