Mauro Camoranesi (102 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
well I meant we just lacked enough strength in midfield to fight for the loose balls, physically. It seems we lacked the big bodies that we're present in last year's team.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Well, he's shown, again that he has the qualities and creativity we need, although rarely the width, then again, we have Marchionni for that now.
I think,despite I love Marchionni,that he will never reach Camo's level.
I'm not so sure is he able to replace Camo in a right way.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Deschamps pleased with Cam Wednesday 20 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didier Deschamps praised Mauro Camoranesi after the match against Crotone and is sure that the player has integrated into the new reality.

The Bianconeri offered a convincing performance on Tuesday and seem to have adapted to the new conditions they are forced to face in Serie B.

“I was pleased to see Camoranesi play at his best, I think his attitude has changed in the past few days,” said the Bianconeri Coach.

“He went through a period when he was not happy to be with us, but I feel that has changed,” continued Deschamps.

“He feels part of the Juve project and this is also thanks to his teammates, who have helped him a lot, showing him what kind of attitude is needed to face Serie B.

“The supporters were not kind with him on Saturday when they booed him, but I think he reacted in the best possible way, on the pitch with his feet.”

The Argentine-born midfielder made no secret of his desire to leave the Turin outfit, as he has never accepted the idea of playing in the Second Division.

The club, however, blocked his departure after refusing the offers of Lyon and Valencia, but his agent recently reiterated that his client is eyeing a January move.

Reports on Wednesday suggest that Premiership side West Ham are now interested in netting the world champion and are ready to offer up to £5.7m.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep20i.html

what you think

please discuss

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
personally i always thought that he was overrated....but any player who is willing to help his club thru a crisis is a good guy 4 me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)