Mauro Camoranesi (102 Viewers)

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #364
    juventus710 said:
    lol only if i knew italian
    Hey..

found some info on the website... it can be read in english too... but this might be stale news.

Juventus, reasons to be happy and sad

01.09.2006, 18:20

With one day left in the transfer market, Juventus sporting director Alessio Secco confirmed all the players at the moment in the squad will stay. “Trezeguet is not going to Manchester United, what you read in the papers is rubbish. We talked to him and told him about pur plans for the future, he’s happy to stay. Same goes for Camoranesi, he had a few offers from Spain and France but we explained him he is too much an important player to us and he accepted to stay too.” Didier Deschamps added: “We have a very complete and competitive squad as it is but if we’ll sing someone else I’m not going to say no. It really hurts to be eliminated from the Italian Cup, specially after having scored three goals away from home. We made too many mistakes and we have to get better in defence, that is a priority.”

cheers.

but what does it say on this link..:)

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=all&a=15207

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=all&a=13981

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    and again, his agent is talking bullshit. i've never found any statments made by camoranesi himself about leaving jue, only his agent's. that's why i still believe camo is atrue bianconero.

Camoranesi eyes January exit Wednesday 6 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi will start the season with Juventus in Serie B, but is already looking towards the January transfer window.

The Argentine-born midfielder had made no secret of his desire to leave the Bianconeri in the summer following their demotion.

However, Juventus refused to let him follow the likes of Fabio Cannavaro, Emerson, Patrick Vieira, Gianluca Zambrotta, Lilian Thuram and Zlatan Ibrahimovic through the exit.

The South American is expected to feature in the Serie B match at Rimini on Saturday, yet the truce is not expected to last long.

“Mauro did not have the motivation to stay and he immediately said so, but Juve blocked his transfer,” said Camoranesi’s agent Sergio Fortunato to La Stampa.

“We will never ask for a contract rescission, that is for sure, so for the time being Mauro will play and we will decide what to do when the transfer window opens again in January,” added Fortunato.

The world champion was courted by Lyon and Valencia, but neither one of them made an enticing enough offer to the Turin giants.

“Camoranesi wants to play in the Champions League and he could do so with another club, at least for the second phase of the tournament,” added the agent.

Falafel

Shawarma
    Jul 23, 2006
    sateeh said:
    i dont understand why we r still handing on to him....just sell him ffs
    true
    the red card screwed us
    n his commitment suks, last game he was saved from an angry talk with the coach becuz of an injury

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    lets hope there is some angry talk...I would put him on the bench then sell him in january if he doesnt improve his attitude and shut up his agent

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    Last night i have dreamt, Camo was sold to rm. I saw him clearly using rm jersey. He looked very happy with his ponytail.
    I hate this. Maybe he is really going to be sold.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    - vOnAm - said:
    I really wouldn't mind him being sold, really, we have a capable enough team without him.
    tell me who we have in his position, marchioni? that guy still hasn't shown anything. leaving only with him means taking a lot of risk. what if it will take more time for him to adapt?what if he will not play like everybody expects him to play? for now camoranesi is much better than marchioni. and we must keep him. the guy understands, that if he wants to be sold in january (which would be a very very big loss for juve) he has to play good till then. nobody wants to buy a player who sits on the bench. look at casano. clubs that buy in january need reinforcements immediatelly not after a year.. and till january it would be more clear where juve will play next season.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    vletrmx said:
    tell me who we have in his position, marchioni? that guy still hasn't shown anything. leaving only with him means taking a lot of risk. what if it will take more time for him to adapt?what if he will not play like everybody expects him to play? for now camoranesi is much better than marchioni. and we must keep him. the guy understands, that if he wants to be sold in january (which would be a very very big loss for juve) he has to play good till then. nobody wants to buy a player who sits on the bench. look at casano. clubs that buy in january need reinforcements immediatelly not after a year.. and till january it would be more clear where juve will play next season.
    Marchionni has been playing well for us in all our friendlies and preseason games.
    I rate Marchionni highlyi, as he made a good consistant performance through-out last year and I was very delighted we captured him. Marchionni plays at a faster tempo and loves to move up in attack, a winger role.

Camoranesi is skill-full yes, but I wouldn't want a disheartened Camo playing with us, we've all seen how he can act up.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    - vOnAm - said:
    Marchionni has been playing well for us in all our friendlies and preseason games.
    I rate Marchionni highlyi, as he made a good consistant performance through-out last year and I was very delighted we captured him. Marchionni plays at a faster tempo and loves to move up in attack, a winger role.

Camoranesi is skill-full yes, but I wouldn't want a disheartened Camo playing with us, we've all seen how he can act up.
    Hopefully he wouldn't be another Gallas. I'm fearful this will happen, and this seriously damages team spirit

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    sateeh said:
    From wat i see and read abt trezi, hes a very emotional player/person who has great love for this club.Thats why i think that he will honour his contract and his commitment even if its only for this year.
    I don't know on what you base this difference on character..

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Dominic said:
    I don't know on what you base this difference on character..
    well from wat i see and i read.....But fair enough those r indications but not strong ones to form an opinion on a character. Mybe for me its just hope more than anything.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ZhiXin said:
    Hopefully he wouldn't be another Gallas. I'm fearful this will happen, and this seriously damages team spirit
    You about Gallas threatening to score an own goal?
    I think Gallas didn't create such a bad situation at Chelsea, unfortunately I think Camoranesi is capable of creating a worse environtment.
    especially with today's draw.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I agree, he looked somewhat sluggish but on the other hand, his class showed IMO. whether or not Camo is enough motivated, I don't know. If he is, he will be a great asset still.

I really saw a lack of passing quality in midfield along with fighting strength.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)