Mauro Camoranesi (110 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Mike Da Don said:
Its nice to see that picture, maybe he is willing to stay and just made a mistake?
That's what I think. He made a stupid and reckless mistake, based on his crazy temper when he was tackled. But nothing that can't be forgiven.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
It does not make sense to keep a player that wants to leave and does not give 100% if he has to stay. but we already sold such a lot of important players and if we go on selling serie B will be very hard. If we sell him we have to buy at least two good players.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
A great player, who would benefit it us more if he actually had the desire to play for us, but as he doesnt its best if we get rid of him. His agent is getting annoying and so is gigli with him doing everything to keep him. Its pointless if a player wants to leave, let him.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #327
    Hey,

We have been going on and on about what Camoranesi should do/should not do? Do we actually know what he wants because we have based our conclusions on the basis of subjective notions..

Most of us are worried the future of juventus and I don't think we really care about what the players feel/think towards their critics/comments from fan. DO WE REALLY CARE WHAT CAMO DOES UNTIL AND UNLESS THAT BENEFITS JUVE AND NOT HIM? WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT JUVENTUS AND NOT THE PLAYERS.

Well, too much of thinking is bad for your health.. haha so party on and forza juve... cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Noone has yet seen what he did for the red card. Besides, that one red card isn't enough to make conclusions about the rest of his season. Be glad we got to hold on to such a gifted player.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Dominic said:
    Noone has yet seen what he did for the red card. Besides, that one red card isn't enough to make conclusions about the rest of his season. Be glad we got to hold on to such a gifted player.

I did saw the red card. And was a stupid foul.

Ill be happy when I see him commited to the club, and when I see him playing with his hart. but what he has shown till now is that he dont want to be here, and the only reason he stay is becouse our Management didnt let him go.

I have always admire Camoranesi, but his actitude in the last days has made me lose hope on him, and dont come here and tell me that it was his manager the one that talk trash cause C amoranesi could have came out to talk and say that he wanted to continue.

I saw an interview with him and he said that he didnt want to stay with Juve, and those were his exact words.

So, until he proves me that he wants to be here, I will dislike him at Juve.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i hope he plays with his heart....i knew he was staying when Intermerda signed gonzalez a while before.

lets hope he lifts up his performances and improves his attitude as well.

Sep 1, 2006
    All the way from South Africa, I can say that of the World Cup players Camoranesi was one of the best midfielders - his passion for the game, temper and all, just shows the size of his heart. One can understand that a player of such calibre might not want to play in Serie B, it doesn't mean that he won't play with all his heart tho...

People can criticize all they want - none of us can actually say the reasons behind the attitudes of the players - we should appreciate them as players!

Camoranesi is an amazing player, whether he stays wtih Juve or not. ps the rumours were about him going to either Lyon or Valencia, but transfer market is closed...

I want to do an assignment on Camoranesi for my studies - can anyone send photos or unknown info about him to [email protected] pls?

ty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)