Mauro Camoranesi (103 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
BFC82 said:
Exactly, guess its going to suck when he is wishing he was with us instead of B. Cant blame the guy, he misses his pals.
You are so boring with the Serie B thing. Seriously, next time you come here come up with something new.

Hey, I have some questions

- How long have you been an Inter fan?
- Do you think Inter will win the Scudetto this year?
- How many times did you think Inter will win the Scudetto during the times you supported Inter?

I just want to see if it is a myth that Inter fans believe that this year is the year at every transfer campaign.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
BFC82 said:
Do us a favor and keep him the hell out of Inter, please.
you're dumb for 2 reasons that i can think of right now

1. you're an inter fan
2. you talk shii for here for no apparent reason

keep your mouth shut and :faq1: offf

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jeeks said:
You are so boring with the Serie B thing. Seriously, next time you come here come up with something new.

Hey, I have some questions

- How long have you been an Inter fan?
- Do you think Inter will win the Scudetto this year?
- How many times did you think Inter will win the Scudetto during the times you supported Inter?

I just want to see if it is a myth that Inter fans believe that this year is the year at every transfer campaign.
yet another pearl from jack,man is it hot in your house?coz you are on fire:toast:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Camo is way above Real Madrid B's head. They have garbage on their flanks, namely Pigo and uh... uh... Stankovitch(?), and that's what they will have to settle for.

Mar 24, 2006
BFC82 said:
Exactly, guess its going to suck when he is wishing he was with us instead of B. Cant blame the guy, he misses his pals.
u alredi know the ans.
INter :tdown: umm , and please enjoy zlatty and patty , members of sissy's Fans club of Inter !!!cuuighh:(

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Bardock said:
True, but if he really wants to leave, I would think he would say so himself, especially after Secco's comment that he is confident that Camoranesi will stay. Atleast he could personnaly say something to refute that comment if he really wants to leave. I'm with Dominic on this one, it's his agent who wants to make some quick money.
Uh. This was not you people's opinion when ZI's agent was doing the exact same thing. ZI also did not say a single word himself. Then y'all went "ZI is a mercenary, blabla, fuckoff". And now, because it's a player that we actually need and not everyone's favourite whipping-boy Ibrahimovic, it's all the agent's fault.
Not jumping you personally, just picked one.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
I SAY LET CAMORANESI ROT IN THE BENCH ALL YEAR.. I'm done with being fucked by that clown..remember arsenal? YEAH!!! PAYBACK TIME U WHINNING BITCH!! 1yr bench warming 4 ya.. NO SUB APPEARANCES cuz he'll always find a way to screw us! U R GOING NOWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I said it before, we don't need Camonarese...

I don't doubt his contributions last season, but seriously he is not as indispensable as many people here make him out to be...

we can find replacements, we can work with marchionni....actually I'd put marchionni on the wings above CAmo, I'd give Camo a midfield role..

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
I don't doubt his contributions last season, but seriously he is not as indispensable as many people here make him out to be...

we can find replacements, we can work with marchionni....actually I'd put marchionni on the wings above CAmo, I'd give Camo a midfield role..

hahaha.... Camorarese.

But i still like him. He is uniqe like his ponytail. :p

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:

I find the he doesn't even wanna play in Juventus anymore

If that is the case, just let him go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)