Mauro Camoranesi (11 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Christ, the old players threads are being dug up, it must be desperate.
Pepe vs Krasic vs Camoranesi

You tell me, JuveJay
Tell you what? That wasn't my point.
You made it sound like we are desperate for good players again which is why these old players are being dug up.

So I posted pepe/krasic vs Camo to highlight the point why these players are being dug up. :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Camoranesi misses Italian job

Former Juventus winger Mauro German Camoranesi says he is missing life as an Italian international.

The 35-year-old, despite being born in Argentina, played in 55 games for the Azzurri and won the World Cup with the nation in 2006.

“The blue shirt of Italy is certainly what I miss most from the world of Italian football,” the now Lanus player told Sky Sport Italia.

“That is the shirt that gave me the most emotion, the most satisfaction,” he added.

“I hope that those who play for the Azzurri now enjoy it for as long as possible, as I did.

“Playing for Italy was beautiful and I miss it.”

The midfielder, who spent eight years with Juventus before a 2010 move to Stuttgart, scored five goals for La Nazionale.

He was handed his debut by Giovanni Trapattoni in 2003 and his last cap came at the 2010 World Cup Finals in the 1-1 draw with New Zealand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)