Mauro Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
One my favorite players of all time, only second to Nedved :D. Best winger with the cross, I would never forget that goal against Feynoord and that wonderfull assist for Ianquinta against a AC Milan game that ended in 1-1 in '09.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Goodbye Camo, I wish you all the best.

Damn, I can't believe we lost 2 legends in like 2 weeks. Not seeing them in a Juve jersey is gonna hurt. Camo is surely one of my favorite wingers I ever watched...I loved his style and everything but this might be the best solution for us and him.

You will always be a legend, Mauro.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Goodbye Camo, I wish you all the best.

Damn, I can't believe we lost 2 legends in like 2 weeks. Not seeing them in a Juve jersey is gonna hurt. Camo is surely one of my favorite wingers I ever watched...I loved his style and everything but this might be the best solution for us and him.

You will always be a legend, Mauro.
Its really saddening to actually take in all that has happened to this team not only in the past 2 weeks but the last 4 years.

Juventus is a real man's club because it emulates life's ups and downs. We've experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. CL defeats and victories, humiliation, jubilation, maturation, destruction and reconstruction.

As much as I criticize this club, I only do so because I love it so much. I want to see Juventus return to its former glory but unfortunately it will be with out the likes of Camo, Nedved, Buffon, Trez and ADP. We have been spoiled as fans and then communally had our hearts ripped out in 2006. The consequences of the scandal destroyed the club but it also hurt us, the fans.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Its really saddening to actually take in all that has happened to this team not only in the past 2 weeks but the last 4 years.

Juventus is a real man's club because it emulates life's ups and downs. We've experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. CL defeats and victories, humiliation, jubilation, maturation, destruction and reconstruction.

As much as I criticize this club, I only do so because I love it so much. I want to see Juventus return to its former glory but unfortunately it will be with out the likes of Camo, Nedved, Buffon, Trez and ADP. We have been spoiled as fans and then communally had our hearts ripped out in 2006. The consequences of the scandal destroyed the club but it also hurt us, the fans.
Lets just hope there will be new players who could make us feel the way those legends made us feel,players who will lift the black and white of Turin to an even higher level..
to those legends,we are honored to have seen them play for Juventus,cause we got the best bunch of legends of modern football..
Forza Legends of Juventus..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)