Mauro Camoranesi (21 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd say based on his years in Porto and also his performances in the National Team something which Marchionni isen't to familiar with and he shoulden't be playing at Juventus.You base you argument of Quaresma form in Inter thats all you're arguments about.As for Mancini he was class for Roma hence why We,Inter and Milan all expressed intrest in him,you surely cannot deny that.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Quaresma is a failure. I guess he was good at Porto, but I didn't watch Port. League. I've never seen him shine in CL, I've never seen him shine for Portugal and he was a bust at Barca as well. If you check our transfer threads, I said I knew he would fail at inter and I didn't want him here. Some ridiculed that, of course. Same for Mancini, he has the ability to do great things some times, rarely. he is too inconsistent and is a bitch. they are so bad, Mourinho changed his formation to play without wingers. They aren't even playing in the Coppa as we speak.

We also expressed interest in Burdisso, Stankovic and other crap players, so I don't buy that point. I'm not a fan of Marchionni, but he hasn't been completely useless this season as those two have.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Quaresma is a failure. I guess he was good at Porto, but I didn't watch Port. League. I've never seen him shine in CL, I've never seen him shine for Portugal and he was a bust at Barca as well. If you check our transfer threads, I said I knew he would fail at inter and I didn't want him here. Some ridiculed that, of course. Same for Mancini, he has the ability to do great things some times, rarely. he is too inconsistent and is a bitch. they are so bad, Mourinho changed his formation to play without wingers. They aren't even playing in the Coppa as we speak.

We also expressed interest in Burdisso, Stankovic and other crap players, so I don't buy that point. I'm not a fan of Marchionni, but he hasn't been completely useless this season as those two have.
So due to Mourinho changing his system and not playing either make them failure's,hmm intresting you can have you're opinion I'll have mine m8.

Can we agree on one thing that Gio should play on the right instead?>:p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So due to Mourinho changing his system and not playing either make them failure's,hmm intresting you can have you're opinion I'll have mine m8.
Mourinho changed the system exactly because of them. He started with 4-3-3 but had to change it because Quaresma and Mancini were awful.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
even if we would let quaresma and mancini simultaniously(both at the same time) play on that position (where marchionni plays), they would do not half of the back tracking, that marchionni does ... yes he may be useless at times going forward, but he has the will to work and does track back really often to support grygera ... something those two divas wont do ...

in fact the games where marchioni does bad are games where the field is tight and there is few space to run ... he is just not the type of player to have the ball glued to his feet and dribble past a player without playing it to far forward, to prevent the next opponent to easily pick it up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Man, sometimes you guys go too fucking far. Quaresma is a bit of an egghead, in that he is in his own lala world bit too much to function perfectly with a team. But he IS better then Marchionni, for fuck sake, give me a break.

Cannavaro was a total failure in Inter too, does that mean whatever average CB we had back then was better then Canna just because of that?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Man, sometimes you guys go too fucking far. Quaresma is a bit of an egghead, in that he is in his own bit too much to function perfectly with a team. But he IS better then Marchionni, for fuck sake, give me a break.

Cannavaro was a total failure in Inter too, does that mean whatever average CB we had back then was better then Canna just because of that?
quaresma is technically far more gifted. But when you consider marchionni arrived for free, and is only really a squad player, our expectations of him are far lower than that of quaresma, but has infact exceeded expectations in that marchionni however ugly he is on the eyes, has delivered on more occasions than quaresma, stats of marchionni's assist rate for Juve this season speaks for itself. Therefore in perspective, i would have marchionni over quaresma, especially if marchionni can lay off the injuries.

as for the latter part about comparing quaresma to cannavaro, quaresma is proving to me more and more he will never make it at a top european side, i thought that when he was at barca he was too young, but he has been dreadful for inter, perhaps its still premature to say that, but i dont think he has the ability to adapt to new environments and pressures which comes with playing for a club like barca or inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)