Mauro Camoranesi (90 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Quality winger, things would be very different if he stays fit next season. Quality ball control, good crosses, a fantastic first touch and to top that all, he's a very hard worker, he gave Favalli hell yesterday.. I enjoyed his duels with Seedorf too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Quality winger, things would be very different if he stays fit next season. Quality ball control, good crosses, a fantastic first touch and to top that all, he's a very hard worker, he gave Favalli hell yesterday.. I enjoyed his duels with Seedorf too.
i enjoy it every time Camo has the ball,everybody knows that hes clever and he aint gonna do Nocerinos things like throwing the ball outside the stadium.Camo on the best wingers currently in the world.Not because im a Juve fan!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Kinda like DP since 2004(his low point).

Though I think Camo's best season performance-wise was during Capello's first year and the first few months of Capello's second season.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Kinda like DP since 2004(his low point).

Though I think Camo's best season performance-wise was during Capello's first year and the first few months of Capello's second season.
I think he's currently playing his best.. He's added so much more authority to his game and plays a far more important team role than he ever did with Capello

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yes, the differnce is that he has become more of an important figure of the squad. This is something Camo has said in the past himself. When he joined juve back under Lippi he was a nobody and under Capello he was just one of the many in the team, although under Capello his importance quickly grew. Since Calciopoli he has become a leading figure.

Camo's play was crucial during Capello's stint though.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Yes, the differnce is that he has become more of an important figure of the squad. This is something Camo has said in the past himself. When he joined juve back under Lippi he was a nobody and under Capello he was just one of the many in the team, although under Capello his importance quickly grew. Since Calciopoli he has become a leading figure.

Camo's play was crucial during Capello's stint though.
Completely agree.. I for one was scratching my head when we kept him after Calciopoli cos we had just got Marchionni, plus camo was getting on a bit and more importantly said himself that he wanted to leave and more general unjuventino behaviour..

But now we are seeing another side to him and he's really committing himself to the team which is benefiting both us and him greatly, a blind man could see how important he is to us on the field and i have no doubt our other younger players see him as a leader and rightly so.. I'm sure he'll continue to become more of a leader and hopefully his performances rightly reflect this as it has done recently.. I think he definately contribute greatly for a few years yet and i hope he'll retire with us

FORZA CAMO!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Camo may have to reconsider his feelings towards playing in the middle. He is such a monster in the middle. He's kind of unorthodox as director, but that's what makes him harder to defend I guess. One of Camo's big assets is his strength on the ball(the way he shields its and dribbles with it), he rarely to never loses it, coupled with his defensive work, vision and especially his intensity make him very valuable in the middle. This way his importance is heightened and we get to see the best of Camo everytime. Sadomin said it best: Camo thrives on the responsibility.

I think Camo in the middle, might prolong his carreer as well. The thing is I think it's easier to find a central midfielder close to Camo's quality than it is to find a rightsided midfielder who can take over from Camo.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he is doing a fine job there but I dunno I feel he contributes more down the right wing...Camo as a CM is a temporary solution and we should look to get some1 to work with him in MF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)