Mauricio Isla (6 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
We've May have heard, but we watched him today my friend and we can both agree he was on point.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see what your saying he's a high inconsistency risk and it was a final match. He wouldn't usually be playing like this gotcha.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was actually good at QPR. One of the few people at the club who played well apparently.
He had a great Copa and looked like his old self. I liked how he played in the final too. Really aggressive. I think he should be brought back to Juve
He has earned his right to GTFO of Juve. Period.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I would take him back and make Caceres a LB or CB.
Lichtsteiner at first choice RB with Isla as sub.

Think of Isla's workrate and versatility.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He was actually good at QPR. One of the few people at the club who played well apparently.
He had a great Copa and looked like his old self. I liked how he played in the final too. Really aggressive. I think he should be brought back to Juve
First of all it's not a big deal to be "one of a few people who play well" at QPR.What he will do at Juve?Warm the bench and be payed for it?Sell.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If we don't get a fullback this summer which looks unlikely and we don't get a decent offer for him then I see no harm keeping him as backup.

Though I probably would regret I said this

Aug 26, 2014
I would take him back and make Caceres a LB or CB.
Lichtsteiner at first choice RB with Isla as sub.

Think of Isla's workrate and versatility.
he was a sub at QPR and now he's good for us???

fuck him only plays for his national team never showed anything for us sell his ass

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
He did have quite a good tournament.

We'll get offers this summer, no doubt. Covered at RB, so unless Max is just dying to have him, it's well past time to move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)