Mauricio Isla (124 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Add €5m from Tevez sale and if we sell Berardi's half with a buyback , add in that money too.
Test Roma's resolve by bidding €40m for Pjanic :beppe:
Felipe Anderson :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

If we could get 10, yeah sell him but I think if we dont get enough we might as well keep him and let him compete with Licht again. Allegri might be able to get more out of him in his second stint with us
I don't trust him. We have Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Asamoah, Evra and Padoin that can all play fullback. If we can get someone like Vrsaljko or Widmer I'd be fine with that for depth but I just don't trust Isla here

Buy on AliExpress.com

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
tempted to let allegri hav a lookover during pre-season...who knows what effect allegri may have on him..some players suffer under some coaches and some excel under others...he may turn out to b the isla we were hoping for

Dec 24, 2012
Who wants to open the thread on arsenal mania?

You can lead with the following facts, as a boy Isla's favorite player was Bergkamp and so his boyhood club was Arsenal. He got ridiculed by his friends for not supporting a local team but he proudly wore an imitation no. 10 Arsenal shirt his mom bought for him during recess football games. He has said that going to Arsenal would be like a homecoming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)