Mauricio Isla (85 Viewers)

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Hello,Melo is sold and we got Ziegler for free ,so whatever we take from Ziegler is a plus.Although I think that Ziegler is not ours any more.
For Melo i made typographical error. But keep the main part. From Ziegler we didn't took anything, the only plush is the fact that we didn't pay his wages. No additional cash for his loans.
If we didn't expired his contact, he is ours untill 2015.

And, this tactic is pathetic. We have contacts with players like De Ceglie, Motta, Ziegler, Fausto Rossi, Magnusson...a truly big list and we can't sell them even with less than their realistic value.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I have mixed feelings on this move.

It is clear that Isla needs a run of games if he is ever going to get back to his Udinese form, and he won't/shouldn't get that at Juventus. If we sell him now we are likely to make a huge loss given his form for the past couple of seasons.

So maybe a loan to try to get his form back and potentially bring him back/sell at a higher price is a good idea.

I cannot work out if English football (brainless running, speed and tough challenging) is a good match for him. Probably a move to Spain would suit him best where he would have more freedom.

I see this as a bit of a gamble by Marotta, if he has a bad season we could really struggle to offload him next year. But it certainly puts him in the shop window if he does well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)