Mauricio Isla (128 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I was thinking during this mercato that he will definitely go to Inter or we can use him like a player plus cash for some Inter player.It all ends in fucking loan.When a EPL make a loan that definitely means that they don't have enough trust in him to buy him outright.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Maybe that's true but you must have a strategy from the first day of mercato whom you gonna sell and who will stay and in accordance with that act.So if Marotta and co.thought that he is a surplus they should try harder to sell him.Inter were his big admirers.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
He'll probably do well in the EPL, he won't be looked down upon when he makes a defensive brainfart seen as that happens all the time over there.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
They will buy him, even if he made his perfomances who acted with us.
Good luck with that.

We'll loan him again next summer and again until his contract expires and he'll leave for free just like Melo.

How many here remember Martinez ? We kept loaning him out and now nobody knows what the hell happened to this guy. Same scenario

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We bought Martinez for ,then huge 12 mil, which is something like 22 mil now.Last was that he joined Cluj from Romania and I am not sure if he is there now ?One of the flops,but I don't know who bought him Secco"the magician " or Marotta.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We bought Martinez for ,then huge 12 mil, which is something like 22 mil now.Last was that he joined Cluj from Romania and I am not sure if he is there now ?One of the flops,but I don't know who bought him Secco"the magician " or Marotta.
Marotta bought him, I remember when we got him thinking who the is this guy!

Always alarming when you buy such a player for such a high fee from a league that we follow week in week out and you don't even know who that guy is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Always alarming when you buy such a player for such a high fee from a league that we follow week in week out and you don't even know who that guy is.
I'd say that was very debatable in your case, if you didn't know who Martinez was after 3 good years in Catania.

Some players flop at big clubs, for different reasons, time to suck it up now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)