Mauricio Isla (202 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We've put up with worse (think DC, Martinez, and Motta).
But there is something about Isla that is unbearable.

Maybe because all the rejects u mentioned were dispatched very fast or never played..... but Isla on the other hand has played a lot and showed nothing..after coming here like the next best thing and he had a costly fee.
He came with the promise that after his injury healed..he would rock the fields.... but that never happened and we got shafted.

I think what irks me the most of him.. is that he is just not decisive enought, or lets say... intelligent enought when having to capitalize on plays.

He is bad.

His face hurts me. Physically. And my TV.

Had his ridiculous chances for 2 years to look less spineless and useless than what he is. Now it's over, come on.
Definitely.

Out please

Jul 22, 2014
hi people. i know its a little bit off topic, but whats the deal with the vidal thread? i always checked the forum before but now i can´t get into that thread. can someone tell me why? you guys think he´s already gone?

excuse my shitty shitty english by the way...

greetings

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hi people. i know its a little bit off topic, but whats the deal with the vidal thread? i always checked the forum before but now i can´t get into that thread. can someone tell me why? you guys think he´s already gone?

excuse my shitty shitty english by the way...

greetings
Amigo, you are the Chilean, you tell us.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The notion that any team would be willing to pay 14 million dollars for this guy after the last two season is amazing in and of itself.

Take the money and run.

Go on, take the money and run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 202)