Mauricio Isla (3 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What's with the footballers and their hairstyles? These new generations of kids are taking it to a whole new level even though I must admit Ronaldo' hairstyle from the WC 2002 was probably the worst I've seen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
What's with the footballers and their hairstyles? These new generations of kids are taking it to a whole new level even though I must admit Ronaldo' hairstyle from the WC 2002 was probably the worst I've seen.
I don't understand the mohawk/faux-hawk trend at all. Vidal's doesn't look bad I guess but most of these other guys can't rock it at all.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't understand the mohawk/faux-hawk trend at all. Vidal's doesn't look bad I guess but most of these other guys can't rock it at all.
don't hate. it's a cool hairstyle, it's just that pros take it to the extreme

yeah, that was straight up retarded. and so many kids got that haircut.

- - - Updated - - -

may i remind you of the golden old days, where they had the mullet? that's what i thought.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
From what I've read he fucked his knee again. Something related to knee "ligaments" - I dont know how to say it.

Let's Kiss Isla goodbye for a while now... we're in trouble. :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)