Mauricio Isla (4 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
come on, where's the lonely Isla defender, surely someone will take the incredibly vacant position and gloat after the first half decent game he has. come on, show yourself now or be silent forever :D

What about you guys? @Dule90, @DelPiero84, @Bianconero81, @Suns
I'm still angry after his terrible mistake vs Galata and all the criticism he's receiving atm is quite honestly justified. Up until now he managed to put in mostly sub par performances with some occasional glimpses of his form from Udinese days. Not good enough for now. Conte's decision to play Padoin this Sunday tells you all you need to know on this subject. This season is make it or break it for Isla.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Padoin is an infinitely better player than islame
No, he isn't. Isla of old shits all over Padoin, but currently Padoin is the player in better form. However, in terms of ability and talent, there is no way in fucking hell that the incredibly average and limited Padoin is better, at least not in this space-time continuum.

- - - Updated - - -
@pitbull I want him to do well as he is a Juventus player. I don't see anything wrong with that. I am not going to gloat if and when he does well tho; no I told you so's from me :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
No, he isn't. Isla of old shits all over Padoin, but currently Padoin is the player in better form. However, in terms of ability and talent, there is no way in fucking hell that the incredibly average and limited Padoin is better, at least not in this space-time continuum.
key word 'is'. there is nothing to suggest that Isla is anything like his udinese self. Much more like marco motta.

I don't think Padoin has actually cost us any games either

May 22, 2007
Seems like Conte will start Padoin for Milan game.

No matter how sh!t Isla has been, I'd still chose him over Padoin. That guy offers nothing in a wingback position.
Isla can actively harm Juventus, and I don't remember Padoin playing a bad game since he arrived. He was decent against Ribery before getting injured. This is exactly why Padoin is in the squad, to be that dependable player you can count on to put in a solid game of football.

I am not underrating Padoin. He is an average and limited player. I didn't say he was shit. I just believe Isla is the superior player, just not currently.
Not currently and not since January-February in 2012, stop focusing on talent and look at the results on pitch.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Padoin put in more successful crosses in one game than Isla did in all of last season. I personally like Padoin on the wings than in the middle. Defensively solid enough and a decent crosser of the ball. Sure he's no world champion, but if you compare their times here, Padoin has done so much more for Juve than Isla has. That's not even up for debate.
We are here to win games and championships. Play who's on form and who'll let us reach that goal.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Padoin never played a shit game for us. Every time he got a chance to play, he did pretty well both defensively and offensively.

Padoin over Isla any day.

1- Licht
2- Padoin
3- Caceres
4- Motta
5- Isla

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Surely Motta can't be ahead of Isla. That's preposterous. Motta made so many blunders that seeing him anywhere near our locker room gives me quite nauseating feeling.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I am not underrating Padoin. He is an average and limited player. I didn't say he was shit. I just believe Isla is the superior player, just not currently.
isla is a 1 man Juve destroyer, i've never known a player to cost us more points in all my years supporting Juve

- - - Updated - - -

We're obligated to do so bro.

Mark my words.
Sell our half back to udinese for their half of Cuadrado. Done deal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)