Mauricio Isla (11 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's almost always solid except decisive moments. He's a good player no doubt, but he doesn't take his chances.
You could argue that he just isn't sharp given he has barely played in over a year.

The guy needs games, but Licht is a much better option. Maybe the game against Verona next weekend is an opportunity to play him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
seriously and he plays so well for chile :sergio:
You (and pretty much all the others) only focus on that miss of his. The only other 'criticism' he got was how he didn't catch that ball and of course he was blamed. Nobody cared to mention ball actually going fast. Hell, even your reaction on FB proves that you're judging based on that miss.

He was not bad, deal with it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not just his miss but i can't honestly say he has shown any improvements since we bought him.

as for the miss, Isla actually had enough time to control it then completely fuck up the shot, cant help but think the number of times Lichtsteiner has been in similar situations and made the most of it

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
He was great. That "miss" was a difficult shot and I'm shocked nobody else sees it. You're all a bunch of crybabies. You deserve another Calciopoli the way some of you are acting.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He did well when he came in. He isn't a striker , i have even seen Lich missing those kinda shots.
Give him a good run of games he will be better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)