Mauricio Isla (97 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Because he's hardly played the last season and pre-season is just helping him find his footing. If he's flopped in preseason then so have a few others. Should we get rid of em? The idea is to give the player continuity especially when coming back from a big injury.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'd sell him. He won't get much time anyway and start to cry again soon. Padoin is more solid and doesn't complain. 7m for Isla is a good price. We could use those money elsewhere.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Same reason some members wanna give Giovinco another chance, even though he sucked donkey balls.
Giovinco didn't come off a serious injury and giovinco wasent behind an fantastic player in the pecking order

you cant compare the 2 situations, Gio came froma very successful spell with parma and was first choice the whole year

Isla came of a major injury and was second or third choice the whole season

- - - Updated - - -

:chin:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
All the more so we should give Isla a chance to prove himself. Giovinco was awesome @ Parma, fully fit, and yet failed.

Zidane and Nedved took months to be effective for us. I am sure Isla deserves at least until Januray to prove himself ;)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
All the more so we should give Isla a chance to prove himself. Giovinco was awesome @ Parma, fully fit, and yet failed.

Zidane and Nedved took months to be effective for us. I am sure Isla deserves at least until Januray to prove himself ;)
We should also sell Marchisio because we've sold Zidane in the past.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There still seems to be an awful lot of stuff floating around suggesting people people expect that, come the end of the window, Zuniga will be a Juve player and Isla will be an Inter player.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I don't think Inter will take him, now that they have confirmed the capture of Wallace. Though I wouldn't rule out Isla's departure to another team.

Dec 31, 2008
“Our intention is to talk with Juventus in order to verify a few things about Mauricio,” Claudio Vagheggi told FC Inter News. “After August 15, we’ll discuss the situation with them.
“I think I’ll also speak with Inter. We want to understand if they still feel the same way about the player as they did. If they are still keen then a move could happen, no doubt.
“Ten days ago everything was agreed, but then Conte put a stop to it, yet I am convinced that talks can be re-opened if Inter stepped forward.”

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
You know honestly I tihnk Isla needs to man up and come out and say I want to stay and earn my place at Juve or say some bullshit about I wanna play where I know I am needed or something but having his agent say a move is possible every few weeks is ridiculous. I think Isla should get another year here hes so far done alright not saying much since they team in general hasnt done too great but non the less Im confident in him. If he wants to fuck off to Inter then go but stop wasting our time. Marotta has come out and said Isla isnt going anywhere so unless I see Kolarov offically signs for Juve then Isla imo is staying unless Kolarov all depends on this move...lol im going in circles now ill shut up...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)