Mauricio Isla (6 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If he can regain his form it'll be like a new signing. He's still a great player when at his best, if we're giving the garden gnome a chance, Mauricio deserves another shot at redeeming himself and proving that he's a Juventus calibre player.

IMO Conte must have been very impressed with him in pre-season training so far and has probably told Marotta to take him off the market.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
I never think, that he was one the market... i just think that they were wasting Inters time, making them believe that he was attainable :D

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
If he can regain his form it'll be like a new signing. He's still a great player when at his best, if we're giving the garden gnome a chance, Mauricio deserves another shot at redeeming himself and proving that he's a Juventus calibre player.

IMO Conte must have been very impressed with him in pre-season training so far and has probably told Marotta to take him off the market.
My main man. Agreed on all parts especially the bit about Giovincos numerous chances.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
This is the best one:

Im in italy atm so im gonna go kick cuntes fucking teeth out. Gotta stop for some delicious gelato first.

Seriously, fuck this shit.. With isla and rube busy in europe wed be title contenders. Zuniga has no playing intelligence and hes getting old. Isla would be by far the most important player in mazzaris system.

Lets see if Isla puts pressure on Rube, like Modric did on spurs. Im sure hed rather play first team with us, then be Lichtffuckers back up.
It's the best cause of his avatar:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Give him one more season, he has not had the chance to recover his Udinese form. Seems pretty pointless to sell when this is his first pre-season and strengthen a rival. I am sure we could get similar money for him next year and I doubt we have any big targets we need the cash for this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)