Mauricio Isla (191 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Vagheggi to TMW: "There is only a few details to Isla Inter"

Mauricio Isla seems really close to Inter, Claudio Vagheggi to confirm it is in fact, the agent of the Chilean, exclusive to tuttomercatoweb.com: "Isla Inter? Most likely, there is still some detail." Tomorrow should be a meeting between Pozzo and the leadership Inter to close the deal.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vagheggi to TMW: "There is only a few details to Isla Inter"

Mauricio Isla seems really close to Inter, Claudio Vagheggi to confirm it is in fact, the agent of the Chilean, exclusive to tuttomercatoweb.com: "Isla Inter? Most likely, there is still some detail." Tomorrow should be a meeting between Pozzo and the leadership Inter to close the deal.
Udinese's half? Or the full rights to the player? I dunno how this would work. Should be interesting to see.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Udinese's half? Or the full rights to the player? I dunno how this would work. Should be interesting to see.
Can they sell his half without us agreeing on that/giving them an ok?
@JuveJay

I think it's BS though because of this in the article:

The winger spent this season on loan at Juventus, but is still owned by Udinese and seems set to return to the Stadio Friuli.

It wasn't a loan

Jul 20, 2012
@JuveJay

The winger spent this season on loan at Juventus, but is still owned by Udinese and seems set to return to the Stadio Friuli.

It wasn't a loan
well it is kind of a loan because we only own half and if we were to renew his co-own then he would stay

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No.

The suggestion is that Juve will sell their half back to Udinese and Udinese and Inter will agree a deal for Isla - probably similar to the deal Juve agreed with Udinese for Isla last summer.

It wasn't a loan
Think that's just FI incompetence.

22.30 — Mauricio Isla vicino all'Inter. Il club nerazzurro ne avrebbe chiesto la metà del centrocampista cileno alla Juventus.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercat...rcellona-handanovic-mercato-20570087805.shtml

Inter: colpo di mercato, preso Isla
Isla Juventus Ritiro
13 giugno alle 22:24

Mauricio Isla sarà il primo acquisto dell'Inter targata Walter Mazzarri in questa sessione di calciomercato.

Il laterale cileno, che era la seconda scelta dei nerazzurri, ha sorpassato Dusan Basta dell'Udinese, per il quale la società friulana non era disposta a scendere sotto i 10 milioni di euro richiesti sin da subito. La società nerazzurra ha dunque virato sul cileno della Juventus.

Domani ci sarà un incontro tra il presidente dell'Udinese, Giampaolo Pozzo, e la dirigenza dell'Inter. Il tutto dovrebbe concludersi a breve: la Juventus è disposta a cedere Isla, giocatore che ancora è in comproprietà tra i bianconeri e l'Udinese stessa, cedendo proprio la metà del cartellino del giocatore all'Inter.

http://www.calciomercato.com/prima-...r-colpo-di-mercato-preso-mauricio-isla-538411

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It makes sense to sell him If Conte considers using 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 along with 3-5-2 next season. We need more offensive wingers for those formations and we can't get one as long as we keep Licht, Pepe, Padoin and Isla. That's too many and it's good we're selling him. I just hope we get our money back.

May 22, 2007
It makes sense to sell him If Conte considers using 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 along with 3-5-2 next season. We need more offensive wingers for those formations and we can't get one as long as we keep Licht, Pepe, Padoin and Isla. That's too many and it's good we're selling him. I just hope we get our money back.
Isla wasn't holding the 3-5-2 together though, and his incompetence is a likely reason for Juve being relaxed with letting him go.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think I would have kept Isla for another year to see how he was when he'd had a proper pre-season.

Wouldn't criticise Juve for taking the safe route and ditching himbefore his value potentially drops further, though.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I think I would have kept Isla for another year to see how he was when he'd had a proper pre-season.

Wouldn't criticise Juve for taking the safe route and ditching himbefore his value potentially drops further, though.
I would. If you buy a player who just had a long-term injury, then you better give the guy a run for the money. It takes time to adapt to a new club especially after a injury. Isla's lack of playing time has basically made it impossible for him to get back to top level. If you don't want to give him the time to settle and perform after an injury, then you might as well not buy the player in the first place.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Better to not lose time with him. Maybe he can recover his form ar intr who knows... but is not worth the effor to wait for him in here.

Let him go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)