Mauricio Isla (30 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
They said it was because of muscle strain.

Will be very suprised if Beppe signs him next season, but of course a loan extension is possible though I don't see any reason why we should sign him except as a part of Kojo's deal.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill be sorry for the society and all that shid... but if Marotta buys this refected other half at the end of the season....he should be saked and send into oblivion.

Theres is just not any tangible proof that this Isla guy can work with us.
The worst is taht Conte doesnt even took the time to really put him under the magnifying glass to really have an accurate judgement of his abilities. And now the time of testing is all gone,

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This looks like another possible RB catastrophe in Juve's recent years, Moggi bought Zebina, Capello played Blasi there, Secco had Grygera and Mellberg, Marotta so far has come up with Motta and Isla. I really have no idea how we managed to end up with Licht, was a fucking miracle.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The thing is he's an unknown quantity, so I can't judge him as alayer on the team coz we've not given him a chance. But this thing about fatigue is a fucking joke. It may well be his attitude. While I don't think it'd be right to buy the other half, it wouldn't make any sense to send him back either, especially since we've been patient enoh to let him recover and spend time with us understanding the system. The most wise scenario would be to loan him another year before opting to buy him out completely.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Muscle fatigue is normal considering he doesn't have any match fitness. Sounds like Conte is working him hard, maybe more than others, so we'll see benefits further down the line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)