Mauricio Isla (88 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
“He had a bad injury and it is normal that it would take some time to recover your condition,” Marino, his former boss at Udinese, told TMW.
“But you also need to play with continuity to do that and that is not possible in a side like Juventus who have been constructed to win.
“However, if Isla remained and if he had a good pre-season then I am convinced that he will return to the player who we all recognise.
“Isla is an excellent player and you don’t just forget how to play football…”

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
“He had a bad injury and it is normal that it would take some time to recover your condition,” Marino, his former boss at Udinese, told TMW.
“But you also need to play with continuity to do that and that is not possible in a side like Juventus who have been constructed to win.
“However, if Isla remained and if he had a good pre-season then I am convinced that he will return to the player who we all recognise.
“Isla is an excellent player and you don’t just forget how to play football…”
That's what I think too...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I sometimes wonder where you get your info from. In the videos Juve upload, I've seen them being around each other quite regularly.

1:16
Tuttojuve actually. Isla called out Vidal during their time on the national team. I think it was because of the reds he received in a game and flew back to Torino immediately after. And they said at Isla and Vidal aren't really the best of friends etc. Don't take it to heart though, I didn't mean it as a fact, only what people write or claim.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Those rumours about friction between the two aren't accurate. Pretty sure that started because Vidal missed curfew by like 45 minutes while on duty with the National Team; he was at the baptism of a teammate's child, and had a few drinks. 5 of them were dropped back in '11, per the Daily Fail in this link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...uad-World-Cup-qualifiers-breaking-curfew.html

I think I remember that Isla said something to a reporter that was critical of the players who broke curfew, maybe Vidal's name was brought up, but that was history a long time ago. Comments by Isla were primarily about the importance of being professional when representing one's country. I think they're pretty close, now.

Would be great to see their buddy Sanchez join them, and then maybe we'll... Juvenchile win the Champions League.

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)