Mauricio Isla (9 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
In the Coppa vs Lazio.(2nd leg)
Early February right?

The lack of playing time is disturbing, I have no problem with Isla not living up his potential. We have Lichtsteiner, Caceres and Padoin who are all excellent, good and decent in that role too. What I hate most is why Isla didnt play in these last months, does that mean that Isla really really sucks donkeyballs lately, because he wasn't that bad this season earlier against Pescara, Nordsjaerlland twice, Chievo and Lazio. He just dissapeared.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Jan 29th.So almost 2 months.

Really hard to figure out the issue with him because we dont know what goes on in training.Ever since that bad game against Milan it was all downhill for him and his playing time got reduced even more.I really cant say he's been dealt with harshly but in my honest opinion he should still be starting over Padoin.
Padoin may represent a solid defensive option but he's mediocre at best in all other aspects of his game.I mean he should be bringing more to the table for the attacking wing-back position which Isla would've.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Maybe we signed his twin brother or something? The one who only played football at amateur level?

Maybe the real Mauricio Isla is hiding out in Udine somewhere, all recuperating and shit?

Ever think of that? :shifty:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
All of you (non-believers in particular) will be praising him next year just like how you're praising Bonucci for his great performances now.Wait and watch :claire:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how can we prasie a guy that never plays?

bonucci was playing regularly, and had decent matches here and there.

this guy is worse than hustini's forum posts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)