Mauricio Isla (8 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
The world hasn't broken down because of not having him in almost the whole season. We have been doing well and by what we see there's no reason to go back to a 4-3-3.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Out of Pepe, Giaccherini and Padoin I'd keep Giaccherini.

Pepe served us very well last season but he's not needed anymore. Once Isla is fully fit, Padoin won't be needed either.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Juve probably don't need all three of Pepe, Giaccherini and Padoin.

Could let one go.
Pepe being more likely of the three considering Conte's man crush on the two others. They've all got that solid, hard working, no complaining squad player deal going though and their wages are more than acceptable.

I also miss having a genuine wide man available for that right side - even though Pepedinho is hardly a flashy player. I wouldn't mind keeping the lot.

The squad is fantastically put together, missing only Llorente, a scoring SS (and getting rid of Quag), a short term CB back up and maybe a genuine LWB so we can get rid of De Cegile. Pretty much on the way to becoming perhaps not the world's best 11 but the best 25, I'd say.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I see Padoin as possibly the most useful of the three of them as a 3-5-2 back-up.
Why's that?

Padoin can play as a CM and a RWB. Our RWB positions are pretty solid with Licht and Isla.

Giaccherini can play as a LWB, CM, and in a more attacking position on the left wing.

All are good squad players. I wouldn't mind keeping any of them, but having all 3 is too much IMO.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Pepe can leave... he doesn't fit the system. He's got value mainly because of his hardwork, but like him we have many... right now we need more talent.

He'll be 30 this year. Right now we can still get some money for him. Thanks for the scudetto. But 352 is not for you.

Isla I feel deserves more chances next year. He's expensive, young and has a lot of potential. Shouldn't be sold on a bargain price.

With Pogba, Marrone, Padoin, Giaccherini, Caceres, we have enough hardworking options for the mid and wings. Now we need a talented young AM to fill in the bench.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think Padoin is the most steady and reliable of the bunch, which is a key thing in a squad player.

Padoin can also make a decent effort at playing wing-back on either side or filling in for Vidal or Marchisio.

He also happens to be able to cross the ball decently, unlike most of the Juve squad, which is another reason he could be a useful option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)