Mauricio Isla (202 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
vidal and asamah were not world class at their previous clubs. hasn't stopped you from kissing ass
when was this ever a discussion about vidal or asamoah? the truth of the matter is Vidal as grown since joining Juve, i liked him a lot at leverkusen too is that such a problem? Vidal has everything that Juve stands for, his grit and determination and thats why i love him

- - - Updated - - -

so are you when you're angry

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
After his injury he became a tad slower tho. He was in a killer form at Udinese, let's hope he can recapture it because yesterday he clearly wasn't Juve material but then again none of the players were.
That's what I'm saying. It takes so much time to recover after an injury like that, and there is a fat virgin in here who writes him off after a game where everyone is terrible.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think he's trolling. How can a person watching football since 2006 (let's assume since joining the forums) evaluate the Isla situation this way?!

IIRC all his assists were crosses, including the one that saved our asses in Denmark.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Was embarrassing yesterday. He really needs to sort himself out.

Yesterday he neither A.) crossed the ball effectively or B.) tried to take a man on 1v1.

No guts. No glory.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
i think isla is not out of form right now. this is the best form of his performance.

in fact he enjoy pace and speed but unfortunately he is unable to dribble and make opportunities especially in the corner of pitch and in danger zone.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
not at all, as i've said 1000 times before i've found isla quite underwhelming since he's joined us, so clearly i am somewhat disappointed in him so far. But football fans are fickle, they are easily pleased as they are displeased.
Seriously man, read what you write before you post it, couple times if needed. It was funny at first but this is just getting sad.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Wow so much hate on him,he is really good player .
It was only a bad game,Vidal has 2/3 :inter: games .
Actually this is IMO the 2nd game were he was our worst player.

Haven't seen the guy when he was with Udinese (though I've seen some games for him with the national team and he never really impressed me) but I sure hope that he's Only having a bad period right now.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Him and his cousin cheesed me sooo much yesterday! Good thing, I didn't post here yesterday. Anyways I don't know what this man accomplished at Udinese but from what I've seen he's shit. He better step up his game, he has tight competition with Litch and Caceres will always be a solid option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 202)