Mauricio Isla (184 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
sorry the truth hurts, im not a fan of Isla and if i find him rather 1 dimensional that is my opinion, and a valid one at that
Sorry the truth hurts :lol: I'm inclined to make a comment about Marcello and your virginity here, but I wont.

Isla is world class and you will gobble up your oral excrements once he recovers fully from his injury.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Isla is not world class by any stretch, even at udinese prior to his injury, he was good but nowhere near world class
He's 24 years old, missed the better part of a year due to his injury and he's been insanely good for Udinese. I won't discuss this more with you as you're annoying me and I don't want another infraction.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's 24 years old, missed the better part of a year due to his injury and he's been insanely good for Udinese. I won't discuss this more with you as you're annoying me and I don't want another infraction.
i don't blame you for being incapable of holding a half intelligent debate, i know its not your thing but yes its best you say no more. He was good at udinese, but not world class, thats my opinion on the matter.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
After his injury he became a tad slower tho. He was in a killer form at Udinese, let's hope he can recapture it because yesterday he clearly wasn't Juve material but then again none of the players were.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)