Mauricio Isla (166 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
شيزيو;3941491 said:
Licht is lock down defender, the times he was owned by an opposition player are very rare that i can't remember one. Isla was owned by freaking Constant FFS. Most annoying thing that none of his controlls were good, needed more than one touch to control the ball every time. And let's not talk about his crosses. Licht is a proven play at the biggest stages and suggesting that he should be dropped for Isla is even more weird now than it was at the beginning of the season.
Licht has been owned by plenty defenders when he tries to go forward, he is a lock down defender and is nearly unbeatable in 1 on 1's when he is defending. I agree that Isla had a terrible game, but I think it's super weird to write him off now, after this game, when we all know what he is capable of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
two weeks a go i told that isla isnot suitable for juventus team. i dont see any wisdom in his movements and crosses. he has good speed and pace. but his performance is alwayes below par. i strongly recommend mrotta to get beck him to in-crisis udinese asap and buy a talented winger with good crosses and dribliings.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Are you guys on crack?

The guy played bad for 45 minutes when the entire team looked like shit... all of a sudden this enormous hate is pouring on him! It's not like he already had eternity to prove himself an failed, even though before the game yesterday, the guy had 3-4 assists in the very few games he featured.

Licht and Isla are both class. We're lucky to have 'em both.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
two weeks a go i told that isla isnot suitable for juventus team. i dont see any wisdom in his movements and crosses. he has good speed and pace. but his performance is alwayes below par. i strongly recommend mrotta to get beck him to in-crisis udinese asap and buy a talented winger with good crosses and dribliings.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are you guys on crack?

The guy played bad for 45 minutes when the entire team looked like shit... all of a sudden this enormous hate is pouring on him! It's not like he already had eternity to prove himself an failed, even though before the game yesterday, the guy had 3-4 assists in the very few games he featured.

Licht and Isla are both class. We're lucky to have 'em both.

is not just his poor showing yesturday, just generally speaking i've been very disappointed in him, his service out wide is almost non-existant, the guy can't cross the ball, he is just a less intelligent version of asamoah on the right flank, but like asamoah i've never seen isla actually cross the ball into the box, at best drills it in but it never beats his first man.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
He played a shitty match yesterday, basically he kept crossing into the Milan defenders all the time. That said, it's not the end of the world, and people in here are judging him because of a single bad match. I'm sure Isla will bounce back.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
is not just his poor showing yesturday, just generally speaking i've been very disappointed in him, his service out wide is almost non-existant, the guy can't cross the ball, he is just a less intelligent version of asamoah on the right flank, but like asamoah i've never seen isla actually cross the ball into the box, at best drills it in but it never beats his first man.
448 minutes played. 3 assists.

Asamoah 1388 minutes. 5 assists and 3 goals.

asamoah has played triple the minutes isla has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)