Mauricio Isla (76 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
so how much have vidal and isla been drinking since the chelsea game? seriously they played like drunk tonight. also vidal clearly got his haircut when drunk, what a fucking poor display.

- - - Updated - - -

motta would have played better than this

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
so how much have vidal and isla been drinking since the chelsea game? seriously they played like drunk tonight. also vidal clearly got his haircut when drunk, what a fucking poor display.

- - - Updated - - -

motta would have played better than this
During the game, I also thought that the lads must've partied pretty hard after the Chelsea match. We played like drunks. Absolutely disgraceful perfomance. Can't remember the last time we were this bad.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
During the game, I also thought that the lads must've partied pretty hard after the Chelsea match. We played like drunks. Absolutely disgraceful perfomance. Can't remember the last time we were this bad.
yeah, its just not acceptable to show so little hunger and determination against our rivals. we are not even through in cl, so they better keep their fucking feet on the ground and finish the job against shaktar. but i trust conte will make them work harder and make them regret not showing up for this match.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Listen the guy had an awful 45 minutes. End of story.

Other than these 45 minutes, he played 3-4 previous matches where he was very good and provided an assist in each one of them. No reason to attack him now for one half.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Absolutely rubbish performance, and yeah, he was killing attacks faster than Marco 'blackhole' Marchionni.

This guy is coming off major surgery, has only been fit for a couple months, and clearly isn't the player that he can be right now. I expect more.

Hopefully it will come sooner than later.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
it was not this match, it was the latest matches, he doesnt seem to fit in the role he is hired for.
Hopefuy, we still have the option to recover the ammount we have commited on him.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
شيزيو;3941291 said:
Still waiting for.him to do something useful. He should be the last in the peckin order after Licht, Caceres and Pepe.
pretty sure he has more assists than all of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)