Mauricio Isla (75 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Isla hasn't been much better so for tbh.
You're aware he's barely featured, is coming off major surgery, and he's only 24 years old... right? A little patience maybe? He has had a couple of very good games, where we can see what's in store.

Caceres>Isla and Pepe( :heart: )
You must be toe-up right now, to come with that. :D

Every game that Martin has played at LB or LWB for Juventus has been disappointing. He's pretty useless when it's time to get forward down that left side.

First off the bench for Chiello or Barza (Marrone for Nooch). I love the guy, get excited whenever he gets some burn, but that's his primary role right now.

Nov 17, 2012
Every game that Martin has played at LB or LWB for Juventus has been disappointing. He's pretty useless when it's time to get forward down that left side.

First off the bench for Chiello or Barza (Marrone for Nooch). I love the guy, get excited whenever he gets some burn, but that's his primary role right now.
Well for Uruguay he is usually placed in a more orthodox LB position in behind Alvaro Periera rather than a fully fledged LWB as Juve play in the current setup. Also, some thought must be given that he has had next to no opportunity to become accustomed to the position in any tangible way. It can't hurt to give him a run every few games in place of Asah, and then see if he can grow into that position... I mean Juve have persevered with PDC for years!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)