Mauricio Isla (212 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I love him. The man loves to run, and he's at the right squad to run for.

Defensively, Lichtsteiner is better, yes. Offensively, Isla will prove to be better I believe. His crossing is very good. Excellent duo we have for the RWB spot.
Isla will be more of a direct attacking option, good crossing, dribbling, passing etc rather than tireless running to try and get onto a ball from Pirlo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He wasn't great but it's great to have him with us. After all it seems that our management knew better which players we needed. Until now we have just one draw and the rest are won matches.

He'll be very useful, with playing every 3 days we'll need fresh legs an lungs more than anything else.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's still faaaaaaaar from the player we used to watch in Udinese. Bigger, slower and less adventurous. On top of it, it was his very first start for a new team after a bad injury.

Definitely nothing to worry about (just yet). I expect him to explode in the 2nd part of the season, just on time when it matters the most.

May 22, 2007
He's still faaaaaaaar from the player we used to watch in Udinese. Bigger, slower and less adventurous. On top of it, it was his very first start for a new team after a bad injury.

Definitely nothing to worry about (just yet). I expect him to explode in the 2nd part of the season, just on time when it matters the most.
It was strange to see him taking on defenders and have quick thought and movement throughout his career, then see him yesterday.

The guy returned form injury just this month after being out since February. Half a year without training will do that to you.

Michele Pazienza.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We're playing this good and we still haven't even used one of the best wingbacks this world has to offer. Can't wait for him to get back in form.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We really need to get this guy going. We're no threat offensively on the flanks. The normal Isla offers so much offensively and I love Licht but he's not going to create things offensively from his flank. We could have needed Isla today.

May 22, 2007
I don't know the reason for certain, but I suspect it's largely to do with his sharpness. Looked out of shape whenever he's played so far and needed more training to get into his groove again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 212)