Mauricio Isla (11 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is my favorite transfer so far in the transfer window. I'd give it a 10/10 and call it a brilliant transfer if we didn't already have excellent players on the right. But I like it that we recognized his immense talent and decided to buy him despite already having Licht and Caceres. You just don't miss out on this quality.

I'm hoping on using him strictly for the 3-5-2. He's not a CM, nor an AMR. He's a pure wing back and he has literally everything one would expect to get from his team's wingbacks.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Imagine if we signed Armero, he'd be there as well.

Boakye has a cool hand.
Barbara must be jealous.

---------- Post added 20.08.2012 at 14:45 ----------

I'm hoping on using him strictly for the 3-5-2. He's not a CM, nor an AMR. He's a pure wing back and he has literally everything one would expect to get from his team's wingbacks.
This. It's annoying when people mention him as RW in 4-3-3.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is my favorite transfer so far in the transfer window. I'd give it a 10/10 and call it a brilliant transfer if we didn't already have excellent players on the right. But I like it that we recognized his immense talent and decided to buy him despite already having Licht and Caceres. You just don't miss out on this quality.

:agree: Tell that to the people against the Jovetic signing. Quality shines through :stuckup:

Jul 1, 2010

Same here, by far my favorite transfer this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)