Mauricio Isla (110 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
People exaggerate so much.
Way too much.

If that quote is true, he said that Juve is his reality, the biggest team in Italy for which he'll play with all his heart. And then he added that Real is just a dream of his. How much better would people feel if he kept it to himself? He was still gonna dream about Real, wasn't he? Just that you wouldn't have known about it.
If I was a football player and Manchester United wanted to sign me but Juve didn't show interest, I'd give my best for United, but I will still dream about Juve, even if Juve are at the time a smaller and less successful team.

We already had many self proclaimed "other big team" fans in Juve who played their best football exactly for Juventus.

What Isla said is just naive and earns him bad reputation among Juve fans, but essentially it changes nothing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
and from all the bishes out there...he dreams to play for those gay merengues which i despise so much.

U better perform this 2 seasons ISla, and then GTFO if u want.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Isla explains Real Madrid comments
By Football Italia staff

Mauricio Isla is excited about joining “the best team in Italy” Juventus, but admits he still dreams of Real Madrid.

The Udinese winger has already undergone his medical and will sign for the Turin giants over the next few days.

“One day I will play for Real Madrid,” he told Chilean television this week, but took to Twitter to explain himself.

“Juventus are the reality and the best team in Italy... I will play with all my heart to win many trophies.

“Real Madrid remain only a dream.”

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
nothing wrong with that. people are getting their panties in a bunch.

---------- Post added 30.06.2012 at 16:21 ----------

and from all the bishes out there...he dreams to play for those gay merengues which i despise so much.

U better perform this 2 seasons ISla, and then GTFO if u want.
do us all a favor

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Way too much.

If that quote is true, he said that Juve is his reality, the biggest team in Italy for which he'll play with all his heart. And then he added that Real is just a dream of his. How much better would people feel if he kept it to himself? He was still gonna dream about Real, wasn't he? Just that you wouldn't have known about it.
If I was a football player and Manchester United wanted to sign me but Juve didn't show interest, I'd give my best for United, but I will still dream about Juve, even if Juve are at the time a smaller and less successful team.

We already had many self proclaimed "other big team" fans in Juve who played their best football exactly for Juventus.

What Isla said is just naive and earns him bad reputation among Juve fans, but essentially it changes nothing.
Exactly.

There's really no reason for him to drop his performances at this point. He can only play better to prove his worth.

Was he supposed to say that Juve was his dream and if he eventually joins Real he says the same for them? If it was that way people would complain how he's like Ibrahimovic. I don't see anything wrong with this comment, there are many players who admit how they have a dream club but it's no reason to moan about it. I'm sure he's gonna leave his heart on the pitch and give his best. And I also think he's an amazing signing. His price can easily reach 30mln figure in a year or two.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Of course there's nothing wrong with dreaming other club other than Juventus, but really? You're on the verge of officially signed to a prestigious team, haven't played a single match, and the fans are excited about you but then you're stating to the world that you actually dream of another team. It's just a matter of timing for me, Marotta didn't get him on cheap (15m for his half) and we put a great deal of expectation on him; respect the club and the fans damn it.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Okay, he should and must give all his ability, talent and grinta for juve. If it's not i'll place him on par with dr.who (thuram) and zamzam.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Of course there's nothing wrong with dreaming other club other than Juventus, but really? You're on the verge of officially signed to a prestigious team, haven't played a single match, and the fans are excited about you but then you're stating to the world that you actually dream of another team. It's just a matter of timing for me, Marotta didn't get him on cheap (15m for his half) and we put a great deal of expectation on him; respect the club and the fans damn it.
Nah, he'll cost around 15m in total.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Exactly.

There's really no reason for him to drop his performances at this point. He can only play better to prove his worth.

Was he supposed to say that Juve was his dream and if he eventually joins Real he says the same for them? If it was that way people would complain how he's like Ibrahimovic. I don't see anything wrong with this comment, there are many players who admit how they have a dream club but it's no reason to moan about it. I'm sure he's gonna leave his heart on the pitch and give his best. And I also think he's an amazing signing. His price can easily reach 30mln figure in a year or two.
How about not mentioning the Real dream when you are on the verge of signing for Juve? Juve is not a pit stop for anything.

Way too many players undermine their current big teams for Barca and Real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)