Mauricio Isla (149 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I agree, its fine to have aspirations to play for real, but what the hell? You've just signed for Juventus, not Siena. Show some respect for this amazing club that's had faith in u, don't go and start talking about how one day you want to move to a European rival.... really bad start to his Juve career, not to mention that's not going to please conte

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

'http://www.tuttosport.com/video/calcio/serie_a/juventus/2012/06/28-36204/Isla%2C+intervista+%22piccante%22%3A+%C2%ABUn+giorno+giocher%C3%B2+nel+Re

calm down guys, this is not true.. just yournalist bomb'
'ccc i just watch video, and he never say anythin about some real?!l.. are you idiot or what.. , just trying to distrupct this fantastic year for Juve & Isla..

W'com to Juve, Isla'
From the video on Tuttosport there is no mention of Real Madrid...there is no direct quote...

Apr 29, 2006
Can you loan out co-owned players?
Isla goes on a loan to madrid, Higuain comes on a loan here @ the end of the season we have to give up isla (including buying his other half from Udine) and we can sign Gonzalo for 10m... ;) :spliff:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
What's wrong with isla being a fan of madrid and wanting to play there some day. Im sure if some of you got offered a great contract at a great team other than juve, you would take it, while still having a dream of playing for juve some day in the future.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
May 4, 2004
I hope he breaks a leg and will never be able to join Madrid, IF HE REALLY SAID THAT!.
There is nothing wrong with being a fan of another club or wanting to join some big ass club, BUT you dont say stuff like that days before signing for Juventus.. This is very disrespectful and I really hope he didn't say that shit.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You have a point, MV. Keeping him alive would also ensure that the news of our dominance and title wins do not escape him. Good thinking :agree:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Honestly, but this Real Madrid stuff is seriously pissing me off. This dude is basically seeing us as some kind of pit stop to the mighty Real.

And how about the timing? Dude just signed with one of the biggest teams in the world and he starts talking about Real Madrid? So disrespectful.
This. it doesnt matter how you put it. One thing is to have aspirations and other thing is to being stupid and derping.

If the quote is true, that is.

But ok,,, ill act as i didnt read anything of this...... if he wants to leave us after 2 seasons of top football then so be it... we will earn the monies anyways.

---------- Post added 29.06.2012 at 08:57 ----------

What's wrong with isla being a fan of madrid and wanting to play there some day. Im sure if some of you got offered a great contract at a great team other than juve, you would take it, while still having a dream of playing for juve some day in the future.
But you dont say those kind of things just after signing for said "stepping stone" team.

Its like when you have 2 girls u can fuck, but the real sex bomb u really wanted right now is not interested in you...so meanwhile ull fuck this cute girl which is not bad but is not the one u wanted to fuck. And while doing this, maybe u can get the attention of the hottest one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)