Mauricio Isla (135 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Nope, not a chance in hell. He's ours to keep.
Ah the beauty of Marrotta's "loan" deals. Full blown transfers with a one year grace period on (first) payment, disguised as a loan. All he actually does is spend our next year's budget in advance. :p

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:D

Don't you thinik we are set at the rwb position with Licht, Caceres, Padoin and possibly Pepe ?? Don't you think we better use those funds to strenghten other areas ??

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't rate Padoin and Pepe, so no. I think Isla deserves a chance to prove himself; we fucking gave guys like Amauri and Martinez ample opportunities, and they kept stealing money from the club for too long. Isla will come good next season; if he fails, then we can talk about selling him ;)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I don't rate Padoin and Pepe, so no. I think Isla deserves a chance to prove himself; we $#@!ing gave guys like Amauri and Martinez ample opportunities, and they kept stealing money from the club for too long. Isla will come good next season; if he fails, then we can talk about selling him ;)
exactly

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
No one can honestly claim that Isla is a failed investment. Potentially one of the best wbs inthe world, we need to have patience.
I love this, how can you say that he's one of the best WB in the world when only there's a hadfull of teams in top leagues wich plays with a systems that uses WBs and the majority of them are in Serie A. OFC he'll be one of the best WBs in the worlds because there's only like 10.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
How is that an argument against us keeping him? Since were using the system where he excels. Furthermore he is a good central midfielder and can play a decent RW. You simply dont let a guy like that go.

This is why Im advocating that we give him another season before passing judgement, we would really benefit from an in form Isla.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)