Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think it's co-ownership...Not sure but I think people were talking about that about a week ago. €12m overall. Half now half next season fixed price apparently.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
His agent just said Udine's relationship with Juve went a great deal in influencing this deal to happen. I don't feel like Mauricio himself is overjoyed being here. Its almost as if the first big team to agree with his club pushed this deal through for him. I remember him praising inter at the start of the summer mentioning he wanted to play there. His tweets and interviews have not suggested any excitement or joy whatsoever. In fact he's gone to the extent of denying it, almost like he was trying to keep other teams in the race fo his signature.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
His agent just said Udine's relationship with Juve went a great deal in influencing this deal to happen. I don't feel like Mauricio himself is overjoyed being here. Its almost as if the first big team to agree with his club pushed this deal through for him. I remember him praising inter at the start of the summer mentioning he wanted to play there. His tweets and interviews have not suggested any excitement or joy whatsoever. In fact he's gone to the extent of denying it, almost like he was trying to keep other teams in the race fo his signature.
I know, but ... As long as he gives 100 % on the pitch, I don't really mind. Just look at Zambrotta, never gave a single f*ck about Juve, but still played really, really well. Some players are like that, not all of them can be like DP, Nedved, Buffon, Marchisio etc. And just wait until Isla gets Conte under his skin. Conte is truly an inspiration, and I'm sure it won't take long before Isla feels that he made the right choice.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Its ok not to be a fan of the club you play for, or have other favourites, but I dunno, you need to act professional when somebody signs you up, and acknowledge your arrival there, as your new employer.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Its ok not to be a fan of the club you play for, or have other favourites, but I dunno, you need to act professional when somebody signs you up, and acknowledge your arrival there, as your new employer.
Yup, but let's wait and hear what he has to say during his presentation. Him flirting with other clubs when he's inbetween clubs and looking for new employers, I don't really have a problem with. If he sits down at the Juventus press conference and says: "I'd love to be at Inter, but I suppose this will do!" then we have a problem.

May 22, 2007
"act professional" - sorry, this made me laugh.

I'm not sure what you're expecting here, because he only said that he hadn't signed with Juventus, and he'd be the first to let his followers know of when he actually does sign for someone. Regarding Inter, I think he's a fan of Maicon and wanted to emulate his career.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He will, but it hasnt even been official yet.

May 4, 2004
Seriously cut that fucking SOON shit already! where the fuck are the mods???

---------- Post added 13.06.2012 at 19:00 ----------

That's a joke right?.. What did u expect him to say before anything being official??

Jul 13, 2010
I know, but ... As long as he gives 100 % on the pitch, I don't really mind. Just look at Zambrotta, never gave a single f*ck about Juve, but still played really, really well. Some players are like that, not all of them can be like DP, Nedved, Buffon, Marchisio etc. And just wait until Isla gets Conte under his skin. Conte is truly an inspiration, and I'm sure it won't take long before Isla feels that he made the right choice.
absolutely agree on that Conte part. Only a matter of time for Isla to get involved with Juve 120%

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #620
    Jem.

You worry like a girl who has her first period :D

---------- Post added 13.06.2012 at 19:06 ----------

:nico:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)