Matusiak ready for A-ction (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Matusiak ready for A-ction
Monday 12 February, 2007
Polish striker Radoslaw Matusiak is desperate to make his Serie A debut after his January move to Palermo.

The 25-year-old penned a four-and-a-half year deal with the Rosanero, but wasn’t available for Sunday’s defeat to Empoli due to international commitments.

“I am very glad to be here, in such an important city and club,” said Matusiak as he was unveiled to the Press.

“That is why I had no doubts in accepting Palermo’s offer when I heard that they were interested in my services,” continued the former Belchatow player.

“I want to work hard so I can reach the same level as my teammates, I will be happy to play even a few minutes in the match with Chievo this week, although the Coach is the only one who decides.”

The Rosanero were in search of new blood upfront after Amauri’s injury and Andrea Caracciolo’s disappointing performances as his alternative and the striker hopes he can meet the fans’ expectations.

“I have read that Zbigniew Boniek has likened me to great players and this flatters me. In any case, I have my way of interpreting football and I hope I will be able to prove it as soon as possible,” concluded Matusiak.

The Rosanero are still in third place with 42 points despite the loss to Empoli, and are now 10 points clear of the Tuscan side

The first of many more fascinating stories to come :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #8
    i don't trust youtube when it comes to compilations(since they put the best moments of a player's career)
    nyways he seems to have his own style when it comes to playing football, sounds like a good buy on Palermo's behalf
    His dribbling actually reminds me a little of Ibrahimovic :pumpkin:

Other than that his finishing seems very solid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)