Mattia Perin (4 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Honestly I think he should have saved the first goal but he made a couple great saves towards the end of the match.
It only looks like he should have saved it because he actually did well and got a hand to it but that ball was blasted at close range and the fact M'bappe hit it on the volley without taking a touch made it even harder to react to.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Looking forward to him getting benchen by el maestro, because in Juve the it's not the saves that matter for a GK, but how much you make and how accurate you pass the ball to the next bozo that losses it immediately afterwards.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Which one is comfortably better at making saves? That's the more important one.
I'd say both Perin and Tek are similar in that area. Perin is better than Tek at set pieces while being a good level below with his feet. Now that Perin is saving penalties, while also being a bit shit at the near post, we can call it a tie :D

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
neymar has gotta be the biggest little bitch in football. Can’t stand his antics, but also would still take him on my team any day.
If Paratici was here, he would be Juve-bound in like 5 years when everyone thinks he's about to retire. Fortunately...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)