Mattia Perin (8 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Not a lot of difference between him and Woj imo. Woj had saves like Amrabat and the penalty too and if he conceded on the first post like yesterday people would be much more annoyed than they are at Mattia.

Difference is in wages, Perin is ideal for that Storari role, but neither is good enough to be a top GK Juventus deserves. Buffon really set the bar to an uncomfortably high level

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventus goalkeepers managed to save 4 of the last 7 penalties of this team in Serie A.
Given how shit VAR is I bet our keepers are extra prepared on penalties

- - - Updated - - -

Not a lot of difference between him and Woj imo. Woj had saves like Amrabat and the penalty too and if he conceded on the first post like yesterday people would be much more annoyed than they are at Mattia.

Difference is in wages, Perin is ideal for that Storari role, but neither is good enough to be a top GK Juventus deserves. Buffon really set the bar to an uncomfortably high level
Just remember we could have had donnarumma for free but allegri said no

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Allegri didn't say no to Donnarumma, Szczesny did by being impossible to move. It would have solved all our GK problems.

Perin is a better keeper than Szczesny but is really bad playing the ball. Playing Perin without Bonucci makes playing out of the back very risky.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegri didn't say no to Donnarumma, Szczesny did by being impossible to move. It would have solved all our GK problems.

Perin is a better keeper than Szczesny but is really bad playing the ball. Playing Perin without Bonucci makes playing out of the back very risky.
Perin bad with his feet? Szczesny is awful with his feet I mean roll up his ball playing skills vs udinese away where they equalised last season

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I like Perin. Polack looks so smug. Perin look like that shy guy that cleans his team mates homes when they don't watch. I bet he even says nice things about them behind their back, even though he shouldn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)