Mattia Perin (9 Viewers)

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
Funny how everyone did throw 'shades' at him after 3rd goal vs Atletico. You guys never change XD He will be benched after Tek will back from injury that s for sure. Same was when Buffon was bad and Tek was 1st year in Juve. Even if he was better that time since Buffon was named #1 after injury was put instantly. It was also under Allegri as i remember.

Also i would not go and say that 'he shopuld be starter'. it was just one game. In friendlies both were not so good.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 27, 2011
He should be the starter but then we have the shity conundrum "how can you bench a 6.5 million / year goalkeeper" since no one wants him at those wages.
Luckily we have "only" 690 days until Szczesny contract is up like that twitter handle always reminds us.
You were ready to throw Rabiot into the U23 team on 7m in wages. No conundrum.

You say Rabiot has a shitty attitude. What about that ridiculous smile Tek does when he concedes?

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
3 games 3 clean sheets. Absolutely ridiculous he didn’t get to start against Roma and even today.

We should’ve been 1-0 down before he came on, the other guy is finished.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
the #1 in my heart. Love how whenever the camera cuts to him he’s yelling at someone. I trust him more than Tek everywhere except penalties. Just hope he stays fit because he’s had injury issues in the past. Other than that he’s definitely starting material

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sell? No, that's impossible. He's here until his contract runs out.
best case scenario Perin establishes himself as the first option and Tek gets loaned out for his final season. Or maybe he terminates after this season if someone else is willing to pay him, but I doubt that.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
best case scenario Perin establishes himself as the first option and Tek gets loaned out for his final season. Or maybe he terminates after this season if someone else is willing to pay him, but I doubt that.
Doesn't he get a "loyalty bonus?" No way is he walking away.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex Sandro and Rabiot, the upcoming summer
Bonucci and Szczesny, the summer after
Arthur 2025

Who can wait this long :sigh:
But then afterwards, it'll be like 2011-12 all over again :tuttosport:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Best Italian goalkeeper at the moment. Saved a point for us with the penalty save and that nice save on Amrabat.

Hope he takes the starting spot from Woj asap. But Allegri has a love affair with the Polish fella so I don’t expect things to change when he comes back from injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)