Mattia Perin (4 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Maybe this is why we are open to selling Demiral

Gotta get that plusvalenza from somewhere
That would be stupid. Why do we have to weaken ourselves/put ourselves in a compromising situation? Sell the trash and deadwood. Freeze players out if you must. Guys like Sensitive Tubby, Perin, and Khedira should already be at new clubs by now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is another player who i dont understand why he is still here? both him and Rugani.

we need to sell four players for registration rules, no? Perin is another, on low wages, who should be able to find a home at a roma or fiorentina tier side for an actual transfer fee (unlike the total deadwood players)

sell him and rugani, actually get some income, stop trying to swap dybala for turds please.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This is another player who i dont understand why he is still here? both him and Rugani.

we need to sell four players for registration rules, no? Perin is another, on low wages, who should be able to find a home at a roma or fiorentina tier side for an actual transfer fee (unlike the total deadwood players)

sell him and rugani, actually get some income, stop trying to swap dybala for turds please.
I think there's an issue with his shoulder so we have to find a club willing to take him probably through loan + obligation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)