Mattia Perin (5 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Needs to improve his ball-playing skills if he ever wants to start for us. We’re a team that plays out from the back constantly, so he’s gonna have to get used to playing short passes to defenders under heavy pressure and they have to be accurate.It’s a clear weakness of his right now. Looked shaky on corners and made a couple of weird attempts at high balls, overall a shaky game. VAR saved his ass at the end.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Needs to improve his ball-playing skills if he ever wants to start for us. We’re a team that plays out from the back constantly, so he’s gonna have to get used to playing short passes to defenders under heavy pressure and they have to be accurate.It’s a clear weakness of his right now. Looked shaky on corners and made a couple of weird attempts at high balls, overall a shaky game. VAR saved his ass at the end.
It's not only us. Almost every top team plays a ball playing keeper these days.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
well its one mistake, we are yet to see if this is one in hundred matches or his liability when it comes to this kind of passes. Hopefully its the first option.
TBF i didnt like his reaction when there was a goal line clearance from one of our defenders - he just stood there and did nothing - I had an impression that if it wasnt for the defender it would have been a goal.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We did

It was one of those Beppe co-owned convoluted situations where ownership was spread across several clubs and deals over several fiscal periods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)