Mattia Perin (7 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    431 is the formation we play when Dybala and Higuain are playing together. :hihi:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Exciting young goalkeeper, who can be an outstanding shot-stopper at times.

Needs to work on his positioning, particularly getting beaten at his near post. Very different being a 'keeper at a top club, time will tell if he has the concentration for it. But he has excellent potential.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Welcome Mattia.. I have been a fan for a while.. Hope he can handle the pressure and proof he can be a fantastic starter for us and Azzurri!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Welcome! One of my favourite goalies. Injuries have wreaked havoc on his career but he has always been strong and bounced back. Really looking forward to see him in a team that can defend. I can't wait to see him grow - right time to move.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Exciting young goalkeeper, who can be an outstanding shot-stopper at times.

Needs to work on his positioning, particularly getting beaten at his near post. Very different being a 'keeper at a top club, time will tell if he has the concentration for it. But he has excellent potential.
    Not really that young anymore :D

Raze

May 31, 2018
    Great goalie! I remember one game when still Conte was our manager, Perin was like a madman that game, he locked up the goal, I lost a tone of nerves that day because of him! ahahah

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Amazing signing. It's only right to put in some great competition for the position after a legend like Buffon.

P.S. How did he pass the medicals with that tilted nose?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)