Mattia Perin (23 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
There is an active thread on the Atalanta goalkeeper. I guess he’s better than Perin.

But why is Perin so underrated at Juve? I’ve never seen Perin have the same brain farts as Tek. But then again, Perin hardly plays and baldly might be seeing Perin’s downside in training.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
There is an active thread on the Atalanta goalkeeper. I guess he’s better than Perin.

But why is Perin so underrated at Juve? I’ve never seen Perin have the same brain farts as Tek. But then again, Perin hardly plays and baldly might be seeing Perin’s downside in training.
Not sure either, maybe because of his footwork. I wouldn't mind see Tek leave and let Perin take over, he has earned it and is reliable. Much cheaper too.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
I wouldn't mind see Tek leave and let Perin take over, he has earned it and is reliable. Much cheaper too.
I think that is INSANE.

I like Perin and think he could start for plenty of bottom half of the table clubs. Szczesny has been a steady presence in the back and Juve finally have cohesion and stability in the back. Why would anyone want to mess that up? Especially to downgrade in the process

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think that is INSANE.

I like Perin and think he could start for plenty of bottom half of the table clubs. Szczesny has been a steady presence in the back and Juve finally have cohesion and stability in the back. Why would anyone want to mess that up? Especially to downgrade in the process
Tek has a stretch of games where he literally costs us points. Every year. When he is his usual self I think he is a great keeper, like I said. Looses 9 points for us but also makes a difference and saves us 6 points. For me, my biggest issue is his salary.
Perin is absolutely not for bottom half IMO, he can look shaky but given how little he plays that would be expected. He can also look shaky because he moves around a bit differently. But I think he is a great GK.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tek has a stretch of games where he literally costs us points. Every year...
it happened before, but not this season. he's been very solid recently

imo perin doesn't play because tek is a much better passer. if it was the '90s perin would have had a better career, as a shot stopper he's more than decent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)