Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He said a few weeks ago that he wants a top Italian club(not saying Roma isnt)..Not sure his choice is driven by money tbh..I feel he wants Juventus move.

---------- Post added 21.07.2012 at 19:33 ----------

edit:you meant 'veratti 2.0' as in the hype ? seems like i misunderstood you then.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He said a few weeks ago that he wants a top Italian club(not saying Roma isnt)..Not sure his choice is driven by money tbh..I feel he wants Juventus move.

---------- Post added 21.07.2012 at 19:33 ----------

edit:you meant 'veratti 2.0' as in the hype ? seems like i misunderstood you then.
Hype.

Would you guys prefer to see us sign Jovetic and lose the market, or sign Destro and Armero?
RVP.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My answer remains the same, I rather rely on DC/Caceres/Chiellini/Giaccherini as for now solutions to LB/LWB then signing Destro over a considerably superior Jovetic, just to get Armero. Though I dont think this would be an actual choice for the club.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Would you guys prefer to see us sign Jovetic and lose the market, or sign Destro and Armero?
I personally think we'll get both Destro and Jovetic + Armero while we offload Matri and I'd be very pleased with that.

Vucinic, Jovetic, Quagliarella, Destro and Giovinco doesn't look too shabby, even though we would miss a typical poacher. We would be very mobile and cause terror against any defense.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I dont see us signing Destro after Jovetic due to him prolly costing atleast 12m, plus Preziosi being vindictive about refusing us. I wouldnt mind just keeping Matri if thats the case.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Marceℓℓo;3769781 said:
I personally think we'll get both Destro and Jovetic + Armero while we offload Matri and I'd be very pleased with that.

Vucinic, Jovetic, Quagliarella, Destro and Giovinco doesn't look too shabby, even though we would miss a typical poacher. We would be very mobile and cause terror against any defense.
+Rep :beer: Higuain/Cavani next season, and we are set to rule the roost for a while :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that's actualllya terrible team. we should try and loan/sign villa instead of wasting money on destro.

trust me i am goro

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Destro is way too hyped. He's quite good, but had this kid been playing 15 years ago, none of the big clubs would be this interested in him, and most probably would have sent a stray dog to shit and piss on him, wait for the poop and pee to dry, before recalling the stray :p

---------- Post added 21.07.2012 at 22:34 ----------

that's actualllya terrible team. we should try and loan/sign villa instead of wasting money on destro.

trust me i am goro
Shao Khan wins :p

Villa is going on 31 Brotato; Hiugain or Cavani ftw :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
short term solution broasauras

have you played last year's mortal kombat game? great game but fackin shao khan has got to be the cheapest boss fight in history of fighting games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)