Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He means Chilean youngster Eduardo Vargas Napoli signed back in December, not the Fiorentina veteran, he is still there, and will remain there, or go to worse club at best.
yeah you're right.. somehow I was thinking about summer moves and wondering when J.vargas got transfered! completlely forgot about that Vargas kid.

:D this calls for reqoute of a classic post by Deneb back in naples Chelsea CL clash

10 mins to go, napoli getting knocked out...
vargas in, mazzari throwing the kitchen sink at em

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
On Destro's future.

"There are two options for Destro: either he stays at Siena for a year or he is ours and we consider offers,” Genoa’s new director of sport Pietro Lo Monaco told the Italian press earlier today. “If after the meeting on Wednesday Destro is ours, I have to admit Roma have the advantage. They’ve made an important offer.”

Genoa President Enrico Preziosi confirmed afterwards: “If we sign Destro fully, I have a deal in place with Roma.” So Genoa suggest that the 21-year-old striker will either go to Siena, or join Roma this summer....

---------- Post added 17.07.2012 at 00:21 ----------

Genoa said they have an agreement with Roma, so if they sign him he goes there. At least I understood like that.
Yeah exactly..you're right.

May 22, 2007
So, Galliani and Preziosi are together somewhere (insert sex joke, I guess), Sabatini phones up. Galliani speaks to him over the phone and tells him he can sign Destro.

Preziosi says that if he can get the other half back from Siena, he will send him to Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)