Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Just how can people say Gabbiadini is close to the level of Destro? Not that I say he's not - it's just funny how you can compare two players when one scored 1 goal and the other scored 15 in a season. Gabbiatini might be a good one as well but can a club like Juventus rely on a player like this for backup CF or whatever is the intention of player status here!?!?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Just how can people say Gabbiadini is close to the level of Destro? Not that I say he's not - it's just funny how you can compare two players when one scored 1 goal and the other scored 15 in a season. Gabbiatini might be a good one as well but can a club like Juventus rely on a player like this for backup CF or whatever is the intention of player status here!?!?
Not to take anything away from Destro, I think he's more developed than Gabbiadini right now and ready to play more but Destro started and got way more minutes than Gabbiadini. Gabbiadini was always a sub.

I think both will have bright futures.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Way overrated..15-16m price tag is a joke..

But then again even Serie B players are being valued at 13-14m
Thats another problem in Italy this season. The most expensive transfers for Serie A this season are what? Giovinco for 11? Handanovic for 12M?

How the fuck are they expecting t get 15M for Destro?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Clubs from abroad taking due advantage of Serie's A financial situation..Basically playing it into the hands of clubs like PSG..sucks tbh..

As much as we despise clubs like PSG prizing away every talent from Serie A ,Serie A teams have themselves to blame for being broke in addition to the market inflation courtesy to clubs like City,Chelsea etc ..

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Clubs from abroad taking due advantage of Serie's A financial situation..Basically playing it into the hands of clubs like PSG..sucks tbh..

As much as we despise clubs like PSG prizing away every talent from Serie A ,Serie A teams have themselves to blame for being broke in addition to the market inflation courtesy to clubs like City,Chelsea etc ..
Meanwhile the majority of clubs are running in negatives abroad with huge deficits and whatever happened to the supposed financial fair play? It's all bullshit in the EPL, la Liga and others is that no one holds clubs accountable for their running debts

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Competition------expenditure --------Total
Premier League---133.403.600 £---102.423.200 £
Serie A----------153.354.960 £----31.518.960 £

Serie A has spent more but has far less losses than EPL.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Competition------expenditure--------Total
Premier League---133.403.600 £---102.423.200 £
Serie A----------153.354.960 £----31.518.960 £

Serie A has spent more but has far less losses than EPL.
That's my point. Less losses for serie A while other leagues operating with bigger losses still splash ridiculous amounts of money and no one forces the financial fair play

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
cheers dude, hope he continues with his shitty form then.
He means Chilean youngster Eduardo Vargas Napoli signed back in December, not the Fiorentina veteran, he is still there, and will remain there, or go to worse club at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)